Σάββατο 9 Νοεμβρίου 2013
The Unpaixtable Award!!!
Thank you very much girls…Each award makes me work harder since I really want to satisfy you and present to you all the things I am currently obsessed with. When I feel that we share the same passions I’m more than happy…
*Well, I had planned to send it on Friday, but after a very hard day I fell asleep immediately.
So, coming to the award:
1. Thank and link back to the bloggers who gave you the award
2. Answer all the questions. The first 6 questions are always the same and the 7th is created by the person who gives you the award and you have to answer it.
3. Pass on the award to 5 blogs(Don’t forget the links.)
!!!And don’t forget!!!
The six questions:
1) Intro (name, location, zodiac sign, blog platform)
This is Chadlen calling from Greece… I’m a 100% Gemini and this is MY Blogger world … A world full of fashion images, styling tips, shopping choices delicious recipes and unforgettable trips.
2)What’s the motto of your blog
Welcome to my world…Will you join?
3)If blogging was a game, which one would it be and why?
Πράγματα, ζώα φυτά, because everyday I try to find the best choices for each of my blog’s categories.
4)When I am a famous blogger I will...
Be happy and enjoy every moment of it… Of course girls it will be because of you, so I will not forget to thank you… ;)
5)Turn your least popular post into a star!
Well, I have been naughty lately and been reposting my first posts which haven’t been visited a lot. But still you can see one here.
6) Which type of blog would you like to completely remove from the blogsphere and why?
None…If I don’t like something I just don’t read it.
The 7th question:
7) Which elements do you think a successful blog should have?
Honesty I think is the most important quality both a person and a blog should have. When you write about the things you really like and would normally suggest to a friend, I think that most of your readers will really appreciate it.
7) What’s the biggest joy of blogging
Learning, learning, learning…I 've had my blog only for 3 months now and I think every day I’m learning something new…Both from my posts and the research I do but also from the blogs I visit.
The blogs I pass on the award are:
My 7th question for you is:
What would be the reason that would make you stop blogging?
Thank you again very much for your support!!!