Σάββατο, 19 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Small treasures in Paris

This year during my stay in Paris I discovered one of the most beautiful areas of the city, Le Marais situated in the 3rd and 4th arrondissement. I paid my first visit there for the 1931 Face-dos-Profil exhibition in the Galerie du Credit Municipal de Paris and since then I found myself returning to the area again and again.
While walking in the streets of Marais somebody can find stores which really welcome you to explore French style and elegance.
One of the most beautiful for me was “Joyboutique”, which hosts pieces from collections such as The French Factory and Benedict. However, what I set my heart on were the simple, pastel-hued garments from Sonia by Sonia Rykiel and the bags from See by Chloé . The really delicate jewellery you can find there completes a stylish look. 

In  the store you feel comfortably exploring the small treasures and you feel even better when it’s time to put on some clothes in the joyfully decorated fitting room. To make a long story short I will definitely return there during my next visit to Paris.

[DEUTSCH]In diesem Jahr während meines Aufenthalts in Paris entdeckte ich eine der schönsten Gegenden der Stadt, Le Marais im 3. und 4. Arrondissement. Meinen ersten Besuch dort, zug mich in die „1931-Gesicht-dos-Profil Ausstellung“  in der Galerie du Kredit Municipal de Paris und seit dem besuche ich wieder und wieder diese Gegend.
Bei einem Spaziergang in den Straßen von Marais kann man Geschäfte finden, die Sie wirklich einladen, den Französischen Stil und die Eleganz zu erkunden.
Einer der schönsten war für mich "Joyboutique", die Stücke aus Sammlungen wie „The French Factory“ und „Benedikt“ beinhaltet. Doch war ich besonders verliebt in die pastellfarbenen Kleider von Sonia by Sonia Rykiel und die Tasche von See by Chloé. Den wirklich modischen Schmuck, den Sie dort finden, können einen stilvollen Look komplettieren.
In dem Laden fühlt man sich bequem, kann die kleinen Schätze entdecken und man fühlt sich auch besser, wenn man die einladende Umkleidekabine geht.  Um eine lange Geschichte kurz zu machen: Ich werde auf jeden Fall bei meinem nächsten Besuch in Paris zurückkommen.



At the rue de Turenne is located a store from the Brand Thomsen which at first sight attracted me by its very interesting campaign. Nice, simple looks are illustrated there reflecting the creators’ ideal look for simple and classic clothes but with a spin for every season’s collection.

[DEUTSCH] An der Rue de Turenne befindet sich ein Geschäft der Marke Thomsen, das meine Aufmerksamkeit in seinen Bann zog, wegen seiner sehr interessanten Kampagne. Schönes, einfaches Aussehen werden dort dargestellt, die Schöpfer reflektieren den idealen Look für einfache und klassische Kleidung, aber mit einer Spin-Sammlung für jede Saison.

Spring/summer 2013 campaign

And since after a long walk you definitely get tired and hungry you can head for some of the most delicious falafel at the  L’As du Fallafel. You usually have to queue there for some time but after the first bite you will think that it was worth while.

For those who long for something more elegant some afternoon tea could also be a nice idea. Mariage Fr è res , a Maison de Thé since 1854, offers a wide variety of teas as well as deserts especially for those who have a sweet tooth. Btw the boys who serve there are also very cute and sweet… ;) ch.

[DEUTSCH] Und da nach Sie nach einem langen Spaziergang auf jeden Fall müde und hungrig sind,  sollten Sie für einige Leckereien ins L'As du Fallafel gehen. In der Regel haben Sie dort eine Warteschlange für einige Zeit,  aber nach dem ersten Bissen werden Sie wissen dass es sich gelohnt hat.
Für diejenigen, die nach etwas mehr Eleganz sehnen, könnte hier auch  Nachmittagstee eine schöne Idee sein. Mariage Fr è res, ein Maison de Thé seit 1854, bietet eine große Auswahl an Tees sowie Desserts vor allem für diejenigen, die einen süßen Zahn haben. So nebenbei, die Kellner, die dort bedienen, sind  auch sehr niedlich und süß ... ;) ch.




130 σχόλια:

  1. Cool post I never heard of joy boutique good to know. Thank you for visiting my blog following you by bloglovin follow back thanks.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Cute accessories:) Sure we can follow each other I already followed you via GFC! so now it's your turn;) and please follow me on my FB as well (I know it's in polish but there will be many funny photos as well :-D)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you for visiting me dear and leaving your nice comment...
      Of course I will follow you...
      Have a good night...
      :)

      Διαγραφή
  3. Thx for visiting my blog. Yes I would love to follow each other. I am now your newest follower on GFC # 172. Now it's your turn ;-)
    xo
    Lenya
    www.fashiondreamsandlifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Look great !!!! Nice post :)
    Thanks for your comment ! I'm following you now !!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Cute post!
    I see your comment on my blog!
    Follow you now!
    xx

    http://lacedresseseverywhere.blogspot.com.es/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Someday, I dreaming of shopping in Paris! I adore that lovely pink handbag!!! xo T. htttp://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Then I hope it will be soon...It's a real pleasure shopping in Paris...I love it...

      :)

      Διαγραφή
  7. I would love to go to Paris and shop there! Thanks so much for your comment earlier dear and I hope you are having a good weekend!

    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you too for visiting me... I hope you have a beautiful Sunday too...

      :)

      Διαγραφή
  8. Such a lovely tour of shopping in Paris. The pink bag is so pretty and having tea with some sweets sounds divine!

    blue hue wonderland

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. It's unbelievable how many new places you can find when you visit Paris... I like exploring it and enjoying its hidden treasures...

      :)

      Διαγραφή
  9. I LOVE Paris!! This post reminded me how much I want to visit! Great post! <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Looking at my photos from Paris I always think how much I want to visit it as well...

      :)

      Διαγραφή
  10. Hello honey, thanks for the lovely comment. Of course I wanna follow each other. I'm already following via GFC & Bloglovin. Hope you'll follow me back! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Nice post!
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/maridress
    https://www.facebook.com/maridressfashionblog

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Hi dear! I'm already following you!!

    www.mysweetclosetbympm.blogspot.com.es

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Hey:) Thank you:) But I guess I have some proble with my fb, cause I don't see you in my friends there..:-P

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. You will see it soon ...Sometimes likes don't appear instantly...

      Have a nice day...

      :)

      Διαγραφή
    2. Oh, ok, I didn't know that... I'm not that familiar with fb still :-P Thank you! Have a nice day too!

      Διαγραφή
  14. Hi Chadlen! Love Paris so much, the are you describe must be amazing, as well as all the stores there. Yum for the last pic!:) Happy Sunday dear, kisses! xo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you for your nice words Lilli....
      Have a nice Sunday too...
      Kisses
      :)

      Διαγραφή
  15. Great post! And thanks for your comment!! Follow your blog #178
    Hope, you'll follow me..)
    Новый пост->New Post

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  16. hey honey
    I totally adore you! you have such and amazing style!
    you look not only cute but also glam!! Nice work!
    wanna follow each other?

    Love
    Vicky
    WWW.FASHIONRAILWAYS.COM

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Oh...Thak you so much for your great words...Of course we can follow each other...

      :)

      Διαγραφή
  17. so nice pictures sweety !! ;)) really nice.... keep in touch ;)
    blog: http://honeyandcotton.org/
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te
    g+:https://plus.google.com/108626334220279846676/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  18. Lovely photos, thanks for visiting my blog. Let me know if we can follow each other :-) http://hind-toufga.blogspot.se/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  19. those stuff are amazing <3 i wish i could have some of these too ! <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  20. Ahhh I love Paris <3
    Thanks for nice compliment on my makeup :) I'm a new follower:) xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  21. Hi Chadlen! thanks for your beautiful comment...sometimes others bloggers don't spend time for read my post, but you do it and i'm so happy!
    I know Marais in Paris, is an arrondisment known for ethnic food too :D

    Have a nice day, sweety ^_^

    Lo stile di Artemide

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Yes, that;s true...It has lots of restaurants, bistros and bars where you can enjoy international cuisine...

      Have a nice evening...Thank you too for your great words...

      :)

      Διαγραφή
  22. Hi Chadlen, I like this side of Paris. Thank you for the tip where to go for an afternoon tea :-)
    Hope you had a great weekend!
    Dusana

    www.letnedni.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  23. Hello Dear! Thank You for Your lovely comment!!!! Of course I wanna follow each other :) I'm Your new follower now, hope You will follow me back :)))

    xoxo

    Kathy

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  24. Yeah sure you can! Thank you for asking :), I'm flattered.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  25. I would love to be there right now!! Dear of course you can use my pics, thank you!! :)
    Fabiola

    wildflower girl
    Facebook page

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you too Fabiola...

      I will let you know as soon as the post is ready...

      :)

      Διαγραφή
  26. I just found your blog and I love it! great post and pictures
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  27. Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you...That's great...I will let you know when the post is ready...

      :)

      Διαγραφή
  28. great blog and amazing post!
    of course I want to follow each other, followed you via GFC:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  29. yes, you can! thanks for asking!

    xoxo,
    http://sislovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  30. Hi dear thank you for the kind comment,of course you can use a photo of mine :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Great ...thank you...I will let you know when the post is ready...

      :)

      Διαγραφή
  31. KISS!!!!
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/maridress
    https://www.facebook.com/maridressfashionblog

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  32. Hi Dear :) Thank you for your comment :) You have a lovely blog! You asked about following each other. Great idea! Follow me first and then I will follow back :) Thank you :* Waiting for your comment :*

    Kisses form Poland!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  33. Nice post and lovely blog. Thanks for the comment. Following this lovely blog of yours by gfc. you can follow back? Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Of course I'm following back dear...Thank you for your great words...

      :)

      Διαγραφή
    2. you are welcome. Following you on fb as well. you can follow back there as well if you like to. Love

      Διαγραφή
  34. lovely !
    come back soon to visit me :) new post: www.rumeur-rose.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  35. Your descriptions are lovely, wish I could experience the wonderful treasures of Paris someday too. The jewellery is so pretty. May your week get off to a great start!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you Sam for your nice words...I wish you experienced Paris as soon as possible...Have a lovely week too...

      :)

      Διαγραφή
  36. Fantastic post,You got a brilliant blog. Mind following one another on Gfc,BLOGLOVIN AND G+ will follow back,Cheers.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  37. Paris must be amazing :D Love the photos <3


    Liz<3
    The Red Lil' Shoes Blog
    http://theredlilshoes.blogspot.com.br/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  38. Dear Chadlen, i'm glad to know you want to use a pic from my blog for one of your post! You can get everyone you want. Hope to see your new post online soon as possible. Thanks!!!! Kiss Kiss Marina
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/maridress
    https://www.facebook.com/maridressfashionblog

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Oh great...Thank you...I will let you know as soon as the post is ready...

      Kisses
      :)

      Διαγραφή
  39. (; Reb, xoxo.

    * Nuovo post sul mio blog, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/10/green-parka-black-tuk.html

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  40. Hapily followed you :) Also on Facebook as Daria & bloglovin. Kisses Dear and see you soon :*

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  41. The last Photo is my Favorite .. looks delicious <3

    kisses

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  42. great post. would you like to follow eachother?
    Let me know if you follow me and I will follow you right back

    http://indiesan.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  43. thanks for sharing these,i'm going to paris in december and will have a look out on these places :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Oh Have a great time there...You should definetely visit "Le Marais" area....It's amazing...

      :)

      Διαγραφή