|My Charaki always hungry for mom's tiramisu|
Πέμπτη, 19 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Easy, fast...delicious...a different tiramisu...TRY IT!!!
Today is a big, big, big day, because I am going to share with you my favorite Tiramisu recipe. Ok, if you are looking for the original one, or one made with mascarpone you’d better not go on reading. But if you are looking for the easiest and the most delicious Tiramisu(at least for me) you are at the right place.
So, with those who are still here with me, here are the ingredients:
For the cream:
1 package Morfat (whipped cream)
1 cup powder sugar
3-4 tablespoons cognac
2 packets sponge ladyfingers (Savoiardi, savouagiar)
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon milk
Some cocoa powder
In bowl using an electric mixer beat the five ingredients together until you have a nicely smooth cream.
In a glass put the coffee, the sugar and some water and beat well. Add more water and in the end the milk. Coffee is ready.
Once you have the cream and coffee ready you can start:
· Put some of the coffee in a dish.
· One at a time, dip the Savoiardi in the coffee only for some seconds, because if they get too soaked they will fall apart.
· Arrange them in two rows in a bowl / pan.
· Spread half of the cream over the Savoiardi.
· Create a second layer of coffee-dipped Savoiardi
· Cover them with the second half of the cream
· Dust with cocoa powder.
Leave in the fridge for a couple of hours before you serve.