Τετάρτη, 21 Αυγούστου 2013
Pasta la Greca - Fusilli with black olives and feta cheese
Fusilli with black olives and feta cheese
Juice from two tomatoes
1 green pepper
Some olive oil
Salt- Sugar – pepper – oregano
Pitted black olives
Boil the fusilli in water with salt according to the instructions on the package or to taste.
1. Grate two big tomatoes in a pan and add the green pepper cut into very small pieces.
2. Add some olive oil, salt, sugar, pepper and one tablespoon of ketchup.
3. Once it starts boiling lower the heat and let it simmer for some more minutes until it is thickened.
4. When you turn off heat add the olives, some oregano and feta cheese cut into cubes
5. Put some of the boiled fusilli in the pan and mix well and gradually add all of it and mix until all the fusilli is nicely covered with the tomato sauce.
Note: You can find the pitted olives ready in a jar or you can cut the normal ones in small pieces and throw away their pit.